We understand that buying jewellery online can be difficult; our returns procedure is very simple. If you would like to return your item for a full refund then all you have to do is send us an email within 14 days of the invoice date to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the following information:
· Your name
· Order/invoice number
· Reason for returning the item/s
You will then be provided with a unique returns number (VSRN). We strongly recommend that the item(s) then be returned to us by Special Delivery with the appropriate insurance.
Goods must be returned within 14 working days of receipt for an exchange or refund. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. Refunds will only be made via the original payment method. Your statutory rights are not affected.
· Refunds are issued only to the card used for the original transaction.
· We do not accept liability for items returned to us that our lost or damaged in the post.
· We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on earrings.
· Any item that is returned without a VSRN will be not be accepted and returned to the customer.
· Please ensure all item/s are returned, unworn, in their original packaging. If there is any sign of wear we will be unable to accept the return.
· Unless the item(s) is faulty, the customer will pay for return postage and packing. If your item(s) is faulty then we will refund your return postage costs. You will need to provide copies of receipts in order to receive a refund for postage charges
· On receipt of the returned item/s, we will issue you a refund within 10 working days. You will receive your refund via the original method of payment.
· Customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. You may be able to recover these by contacting customs directly.
· This does not affect your statutory rights.